Adam P. Knave is an Eisner and Harvey award winning editor and writer who has written fiction (CRAZY LITTLE THINGS, STRANGE ANGEL, and STAYS CRUNCHY IN MILK), comics (AMELIA COLE, ACTION CATS, ARTFUL DAGGERS, THINGS WRONG WITH ME, stories in TITMOUSE MOOK vol 2, FIRESIDE MAGAZINE issue 1, OUTLAW TERRITORY and many more), and columns for sites such as thefoonote, TwoHeadedCat, Comics101, PopCultureShock, Three If By Space, and MamaPop. He was also one of the editors of Image’s POPGUN anthology.
Want to say hi? Tell me what you think of my work? Of the blog? Ask me something? Suggest something for me to write about?
Things to keep in mind when reading this site:
- This site is intended for adults only. +18 only, please.
- I am a bad, bad man.
- Every comment in this journal is left in a space where it can be seen by others. As such, it can also be commented on by others. No thread is sacred, no conversation special and private.
- Things might be said or done which offend you. That is your lookout as an adult.
- Different views and ideas will be expressed, and are to be respected – if often mocked at the same time. If you don’t get respect and mocking at the same time, don’t try it.
- Sarcasm is going to happen. If you don’t get sarcasm, well you’ll be fine – just fake it, we won’t notice!
- Do not ever try to put words in my mouth. That is where my foot goes.
- Irony is not to be defined by a Canadian. Remember the last time that happened?
- I am a benevolent dictator. I will not be bothered to police you though. If you can’t police yourself in a public space, eventually you will simply be shot and left so the dogs can chew off your genitals for lunch. I am, to correct, a lazy benevolent dictator.
- I reserve the right to change my mind, be wrong, make mistakes and otherwise fuck things up. In return, I will admit it when this happens. You do the same.
Legal Notice: This Journal is a satire published by Adam P Knave, and is not intended maliciously. APK has invented all names and situations in its stories, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental, or used as a fictional depiction or personality parody (permitted under Hustler Magazine v. Fallwell, 485 US 46, 108 S.Ct 876, 99 L.Ed.2d 41 (1988)). APK makes no representation as to the truth or accuracy of the preceeding information.
Disclosure Notice: Some portions of this blog are paid for. Some reviews are of objects that have been given to the writer. In both cases the tag “sell out” is used. So when you see a post tagged “sell out” you know it was, in one way or the other, influenced at least a tiny bit. However, this blog and Adam P. Knave in specific, stand by the fact that even paid for posts are still as biased or unbiased as anything else written here. Use at your own risk. Also note all Amazon links are affiliate links.